Sunday 8 February 2009

 

Tiny, shiny toys



I've fallen in love with my latest toy - a tiny, shiny Sansa Clip. It's a combined mp3 player and fm radio.

The Sansa Clip is smaller and cheaper than an iPod nano and the sound quality is outstanding. Ergonomics are great, with a dedicated volume control bar on the side that I find really easy to use.

I'm very happy with the player and with the headphones that came with it. Today the Sansa 2Gb player and headphones costs less than £30 on Amazon.

The price may go up soon thanks to the weak pound. In the UK food, consumer electronics, cars are all more expensive than they were in January.

My only regret is that I didn't get the 8Gb version, which is currently £45.

Labels: ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]